AerTEC YOGA represents a high-quality welding helmet for a price you can afford. The new concept uses a durable, lightweight welding shield in combination with high-quality auto-darkening filter AerTEC X100 or auto-darkening filter AerTEC X110 True Colour.
This helmet is suitable for most of the welding methods including TIG, even with very low welding currents. In combination with powered air purifying respirators or airline systems CleanAIR® provides an advanced level of protection against hazardous contaminants in very demanding welding environments.
- Advantageous price/performance ratio
- High-quality auto-darkening filter – optical quality 1/1/1/2
- True Colour technology ADF as an option
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Enlarged viewing area 100 x 53mm
- Continuously adjustable shade 9-13
- The wide range of adjustable sensor sensitivity
- Individual delay settings
- Grinding mode
Areas of Application
Suitable for most of the welding methods including TIG, even with very low welding currents.
|ADF dimension||110mm x 90mm|
|Viewing area||100mm x 53mm|
|Protection factor (NPF)||50|
|Certification||EN 12941 TH2, EN 14594 2A/2B, EN 175 B, EN 379 1/1/1/2|