The Puma Safety 643057 Vivid Knit is a sustainable safety shoe from the Urban range. The knitted upper and footbed incorporates high quality recycled materials, taking a step further towards reducing the brand’s carbon footprint.
This model won the prestigious German Innovation Award which recognises products that are innovative and promote sustainability for the future. It is also breathable and has an idCELL Shock absorber in the heels to further enhance comfort for workers on their feet all day.
- Safety knit upper and Evercushion insole incorporates recycled materials
- 300°c heat resistant, SRC slip resistant rubber outsole
- BreathActive lining
- idCell shock absorber integrated in the heel with rotation point system
- Lightweight Fibreglass toecap (200j impact protection)
- Metal Free
- Vegan (no animal products have been used)
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019
- Sizing: Women UK 3 – 6.5 (Euro 36 – 40)
Men UK 7 – 12 (Euro 41 – 47)