The NEW Puma Safety 630377 Tanami Wheat is a metal free elastic sided boot. The upper is made of water repellent premium nubuck leather and has a drawn-up scuff cap in the toe area to reduce leather abrasion when working on knees.
This model has a lightweight fiberglass toe cap and contains a shock absorbing Gel Cell in the heel for the wearer’s comfort. As with all styles from the Scuff cap range, the Tanami Wheat is Electrical Hazard rated for greater protection against electrical shock for those operating in higher risk work environments.
- Water repellent premium nubuck leather upper
- Elastic side
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole
- Slip resistant with mud release profile
- Breath ACTIVE lining
- Gel Cell shock absorber integrated in the heel
- Lightweight fiberglass toecap (200j impact protection)
- Puma Ever cushion BA Plus insole
- Electrical Hazard Rated – ASTM F2413 Standard (USA)
- Metal Free
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019
- Sizing: UK 6-13 full UK sizes only