Maxisafe Natural Full-Grain Rigger
- Genuine High Quality Cow-grain Leather
- Wing thumb for stitch free palm
- Double Stitched for strength
- Elastic Back
- Colour coded cuff for size identification
- Manufactured to EN420 standard for accurate sizing
- Product Code: GRB140
- Sizes Small to 2XLarge
- Personalize any Maxisafe gloves by asking us to print your own company’s logo or a customers logo on
RECOMMENDED AND INDUSTRY USES
- General purpose utility work glov
- Truck and Transport Industry
- Farm and Agricultural applications
- Mining and Construction Industries
- Building Industry, Civil Construction & Rigging Industry
- Timber and Forestry
- Oil Rigs and Oil Fields
How does this glove need to perform to meet the standard for mechanical risk?
|Abrasion resistance of gloves||Level 3||(S01)|
|Blade cut resistance of glove||Level 1||(SO2)|
|Tear resistance of glove||Level 3||(SO1)|
|Puncture resistance of glove||Level 2||(SO1)|
The standard for mechanical risk is (EN388)
The EN 388:2003 standard is intended to assess a glove’s ability to protect against mechanical hazards such as cutting. It includes a series of four tests which measure the glove’s resistance to abrasion, cutting, tearing and puncture.
What are the general requirements (EN420) for occupational protective gloves?
This standard is designed to ensure that the gloves themselves do not cause harm to the wearer and are comfortable to wear. Tests and requirements include the pH and chrome VI content of leather, plus water vapour transmission and absorption of materials. In addition, procedures to examine the sizing of the glove and its effect on finger dexterity are covered, plus general requirements for the information to be supplied with and marked on the glove.