All the benefits of a running shoe combined with advanced safety features.
The Puma Safety 643807 Pace 2.0 is the improved version of the popular 642567 Pace from the running range. It now features IMPULSE.FOAM anti-fatigue technology offering up to 55% Active Energy Return for increased cushioning, stability and comfort.
This product contains an FAP (Flexible Anti-Perforation midsole) for increased protection against penetration of sharp objects through the sole. It is also metal free and vegan rated. (No animal products have been used).
- Macrofibre upper with highly breathable sandwich-mesh with reflective elements
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole with Torsion Control System
- Slip resistant, oil resistant and non-marking
- IMPULSE.FOAM midsole for optimal cushioning, stability and comfort
- Breath ACTIVE lining
- Lightweight fiberglass toecap, (200j impact protection)
- FAP (flexible anti-perforation midsole)
- Anti-static, electrostatic Discharge (ESD) rated
- Puma Ever cushion BA insole
- Metal Free
- Vegan (no animal products have been used)
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019
- Sizing: UK 6-13 (Euro 39 – 48)