his version has the Grey IR class 2 visor. This has been electric arc tested to 7000 Amps for 0.5 seconds. (Also includes Fire Retardant Balaclava).
The E-MAN helmet has been developed according to state of the art science of crumple zones in modern vehicle design. The helmet is also equipped with a fully retractable visor providing protection for the entire face. E-MAN is introducing the CRASH BOX especially designed for partial or total destruction depending on the impact intensity. By destroying the CRASH BOX a certain amount of the impact energy will be taken over by the helmet shell while the rest of the impact energy is being forwarded to the suspension and from there to the head of the user. The functionality of the CRASH BOX is comparable to the crumple zones on contemporary cars.
- State of the art crumple zones similar to modern day cars
- By compressing and destroying of the Crash Box, the E-MAN is capable to absorb far more impact energy than any single wall helmet and therefore provides additional protection to the user.
- Especially designed for partial or total destruction depending on the impact intensity
- E-MAN has been tested and certified according to EN 397 (Safety Helmets) and EN 50365 (Electricians Helmets). VDE approved.
- 6 point ratchet system harness
- Polycarbonate Visor delivers electric arc protection according to EN1668
- Red Dot Design Award Winner 2009