Lightweight and ergonomic respirator – Innovated CleanAIR® AerGO®
CleanAIR® AerGO® is a universal powered air purifying respirator designed for personal respiratory protection in dusty industrial environments including areas with contaminants in the form of gases and vapours. The unit is supplied with a control system providing constant air flow and with an advanced electronic system for warning the wearer in case of a sudden decrease of airflow or of a low battery charge. The ergonomic design, low weight and slim profile of the unit guarantee a high level of user´s comfort, even in environments where the movement scope is limited. The unit is compatible with a wide range of CleanAIR® headpieces for various industrial applications.
Our most ergonomical and versatile respirator, not only for the welding industry. Compatible with both particle and combined filters and thus suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. The slim profile of the unit allows you to squeeze into spaces with limited access.
The innovated AerGO® now has a built-in barometric sensor, thanks to which the required air flow is automatically set with regard to altitude.
The Flow Control system maintains the air flow constant regardless filter clogging or low battery charge. Audio, visual and vibrating alarm indicate when battery charge or filter replacement is required.
The required airflow can now be set in four levels 160/175/190 or 210 l / min and is available throughout the shift with any filter thanks to the optional Heavy Duty battery.
- Includes A1B1E1 filters & flow indicator
- Ergonomic shape and low weight – only 980g
- Slim profile Universal usage
- Operation time up to 20 hours!
- Short battery charging time – only 3hrs
- Adjustable airflow
- Heavy-duty battery with up to 20 hours operating time (charging time 5.5 hours)
- Battery has a life span of 500 charging cycles
- Constant airflow Audiovisual and vibrating alarm indicating low airflow and low battery
- Simple control Comfortable exchangeable belt
- Unique filter sealing, provides perfect unit seal after every filter change
- Ideal for use with Maxisafe RPG540 AIR HOOD FACE SHIELD.
|Weight:||980 g (including standard battery)|
|Alarm:||audio, visual and vibrating|
|Operation* / charging time:||< 10 / < 3 h standard battery
< 20 / < 5,5 h Heavy Duty battery
|Battery Li-Ion:||14,4 V / 2,6 Ah (standard)
Li-Ion 14,4 V / 5,2 Ah (Heavy Duty)
|Certification:||Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 for Respiratory protective devices
EN 12941 TH3
* at 160 lpm with brand new P R SL filters and fully charged battery