Class 1 medical device per 93/42/EEC: all styles FDA
510(K) registered NFPA 1999:
2003 edition: style G703
Certified for use in food contact applications as per 90/128/EEC.
All component materials comply with all relevant federal regulations for food contact.
- Medical grade: AQL 1.5
- Protein free, latex free, silicone free – no allergy concerns
- Style G703 approved by NFPA for emergency services use
- Finest raw materials used in manufacturing
- 0.10 to 0.20mm (4mil to 8mil) palm thickness
- Fully textured, finger textured surface patterns
- Good wet grip
- Powder free (chlorinated coated) interior
- Rolled/beeded cuffs for extra strength and easy donning
- Biocompatibility tested and approved
- Sizes S-2XL